SHARE THIS POST:Updated: October 15, 2020
Covid-19 Update from Confidential Recovery
As of right now, Confidential Recovery is open and accepting clients.
We will continue to follow directives from the CDC for next steps as to what precautions to take and how to evolve our treatment protocol. Our clinical and executive team are monitoring the situation closely and we are able to make necessary adjustments in real-time.
These are some of the precautions we are taking to keep our clients and staff safe:
- Increased sanitization of our facilities for infection control. We have increased cleaning and maintenance for a complete thorough wipe down of all facilities and common areas. Staff has been instructed to perform routine disinfection of surfaces and other areas where infection can be transmitted, i.e., doorknobs, light switches, etc.
- Posted informational signs on proper hand-washing techniques and hand sanitizing in common areas
- Instituted screenings for visitors. Anyone deemed a possible risk to our clients or staff will not be allowed at the Treatment Center.
- An additional screening process for potential admissions that includes questions about symptoms, recent illnesses, travel overseas, and family or friends who have symptoms or traveled abroad.
- Developed specific health and safety protocols for any clients presenting with flu-like symptoms
- Dispersed flu/COVID-19 prevention information and instructed staff to stay home if they are sick per CDC recommendations. Staff who report to work ill will be sent home in accordance with these health guidelines.
- Instructed all clients to report any symptoms to staff immediately no matter how mild.
The safety of our clients and staff is our top priority and we will continue to assess this situation and provide updates.
CategoriesConfidential Recovery News